Cosmic Break Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Take it easy.
Guidelines can be found here.
If you are new, a comprehensive guide can be found here. (There is no guide written yet, but it's in progress. Sorry!)

My stages that I made over quite a long course of the game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wapiti3

wapiti3

My stages that I made over quite a long course of the game Empty
PostSubject: My stages that I made over quite a long course of the game   My stages that I made over quite a long course of the game EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 10:55 am

(Yes, I am copypasting my topic that I made on the original CBFF. Please do not hate)

So yeah, as the title says, this is about my maps and showcasing them and all that. Having made maps since late 2013, the craving for me to amke more maps never really stopped... until as of very recently. The maps are neatly organized in spoilers, for convenience. There's a few download links in the bottom. Enjoy selecting!

The showcased ones:

Beast And The Harlot:

chess:

Tunnels to Tunnels (not actual name):

Paratrooper Mission 1:

Night Skyway:

download links:

There was going to be a second showcase, but due to overall poor reception I decided to laze that out.

[download withheld for 7 days, so you gotta find the original topic for it]

Thanks for reading! If you want a tutorial for the Stage Editor, just ask. I'm always willing to help about that, because no one ever does.
Back to top Go down
http://wapiti4.deviantart.com

My stages that I made over quite a long course of the game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break Forum :: Cosmic Break :: Player Content :: Maps and Stage Edits-
Jump to: